Selected Recent and On-going Research Projects:
- The Effect of Board Governance and Accounting Standard on Usage of Financial Derivatives. Phua Lian Kee. FRGS Grant – RM54,000.
- Multiple Responses to the Implementation of a New Business Model. Zubir Azhar. USM Short-term Grant – RM19,928.
- The Diffusion of Japanese Management Accounting Innovations In Malaysia : A Comparative Case Study Approach. Zubir Azhar. Sumitomo Foundation Grant – RM32,801.
- GST Compliances For Retail Industry. Lim Tan Chin. USM Short-term Grant – RM32,480.
- The Usage Of Social And Environmental Information In Financial Decision Making. Dayana Jalaludin. USM Short-term Grant – RM24,300.
- Accounting Graduates' Competency in Malaysia : An Analysis using a Mixed Methods Approach. Fauziah Md Taib. FRGS Grant – RM60,000.