Strategy and Organisational Management
The Strategy and Organisational Management major combines the theoretical understanding of an organization’s influence on the behaviors and attitudes of individuals within an organisation. This major gives student a broad management knowledge as well as the functional skills. These combinations of knowledge and skills are needed to pursue careers in various management related positions at various sectors, or as an entrepreneur.
- To create student's interest to the field of organisational and human resource management in a comprehensive manner.
- To broaden student's horizons pertaining to the close relationship between management theories and practices.
- To provide students with continuous personal development of knowledge and skills related to a management career.
- To equip students with the requisite competencies relevant to the diverse workplace.
- Administration Manager
- Talent Management Executive
- Organizational Operation & Planning Executive
- Operation & Developnent Executive
- Human Resources Specialist
- Hits: 2421