The International Business major is designed to prepare students for global marketplaces. It encompasses aspects such as globalisation and the impacts of the global environment on organisations, trade law, foreign direct investment, strategies of international firms, and international management, including cross-cultural and international human resource management. In addition, students are highly encouraged to gain an international exposure through one semester study exchange with international university partner or/and industrial training with multinationals. Students are also encouraged to study a foreign language to enhance their sensitivity to foreign culture, language and international business acumen.
- To demonstrate the general knowledge of International Business concepts, theories and practices.
- To develop critical and creative thinking relating to International Business.
- To demonstrate knowledge of cultural traditions as they influence business practices around the world.
- To develop and compare strategic alternatives in global markets.
- International Business Development Manager
- International Business Executive
- Diplomatic Officer
- International Market Executive
- Hits: 3939