The rapid growth in industry 4.0 has made analysis becoming an important strategic for all business fields. Business Analytics skill is the main tool that focuses on evidence-based decision making. As the demand of quality business data increasing, the demand on business graduates with computer and analytical skills is very high. Hence, the Business Analytics major is developed to train the students to understand various industry 4.0 environments and methods to solve the problems analytically.
1. To integrate analytics and management thinking in solving business problems.
2. To utilise data analytics tools in the translation, interpretation and presentation of large data, providing better insights of the business environment.
3. To possess good management and communication skills in working effectively as an individual and among team members.
4. To pursue lifelong learning and to contribute in the growth of organisations and society at large through data driven decisions.
5. To exhibit strong entrepreneurial mind-set and business analytics knowledge in economic development, citizen well-being and innovation.
- Business Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Human Resource Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Market Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Manager with Hybrid Skills
- Hits: 11851