The Marketing major is designed to equip students with business and marketing knowledge. It is aimed to develop flexibility, adaptability and independence to enable students to excel in dynamic business world. Marketing encompasses planning and strategic management of market supply that fulfils the needs of consumers and at the same time, creating profits for the organisation. As a discipline, it contains principles that can be used as a guide to identify the target market, understand customer needs, design the market supply (both the product and the services) and plan the circulation, price and promotion strategies.
- To encourage students to appreciate consumer and market orientation in organisational management.
- To equip students with skills in marketing opportunity analysis in line with the changes in the local and global business environment.
- To highlight relevant marketing concepts and strategies in steering the organisation towards excellence.
- To encourage strategic and ethical practices in marketing management which facilitate and support societal and national aspirations.
- Advertising Manager
- Media Planner
- Market Analyst/Researcher
- Press Secretary/Public Relations Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Product/Packaging/Design/Brand Manager
- Hits: 6155