Internship Placement at Amsteel Mills Sdn Bhd (Klang Operation) - Human Resource/Business Admin
Internship Placement - Human Resource/Business Admin or any related course intake for Dec 2020/Jan 2021.
The Internship is a 3-6 months programme that aims at exposing the intern within the Human Resources Department to as much assignments and tasks as possible as this is a very intensive programme driven to give the intern a taste of what it is like working in Human Resources, especially one where it involves driving transformation and change in terms of People, Process and Systems. Therefore, multiple rotations and scope of responsibilities should be expected.
Summary Of Role
The incumbent will be responsible for all things assigned by the Human Resources Department, this is where the actual learning happens. What is interesting is the incumbent will be part of a small autonomous team consisting of multiple individual contributors that will be driving HR Transformation within the Group. Day to day HR administration is part and parcel of the job, but this is where the opportunity lies for the incumbent to look at improvement and automation opportunities and cast his or her own ideas and creativity and put them to good use. Essentially, the incumbent gets to pick the problems he/she wants to solve.
The incumbent will be reporting directly to the Manager of Human Resources or any and/or any such other person as may be designated by the Company, as are everyone else in the team, hence, there is no micro-management. But the incumbent will be getting loads of guidance, support and coaching from the Management and the respective team members and leaders here are more than happy to listen.
Intern Should Be
- Someone proactive with big ambition and values time, money, and would like to make sure every action he or she takes, are put to good use and delivers results.
- Someone who is not punctual, but values and respects time of him/herself and those of others.
- Someone who is creative, but values practicality, feasibility and able to justify his or her own cause (basically someone who can defend his or her own views).
- Someone who is fun, yet professionally driven.
- Someone who can converse primarily well in English and Bahasa. Mandarin and Hokkien would be a great plus but not essential if you have an amazing personality and charm.