Every aspect of business is affected by operations that create goods or deliver services for the well-being of society and shape a safe and green environment in addition to offer its economic function. Operations managers are key players for making improvement in productivity and creating a sustainable environment. Thus, knowledge and skills in Operations is crucial for the dynamic and global competition. In realising the efficient service or manufacturing, Operations major offers several courses including operations, logistics and supply chain, quality, e-business, technology and decision making.
- To expose students to the field concerned with managing the physical resources and technical aspect of an organisation in production and services.
- To produce managers who are able to utilise limites resources and capabilities with the purpose of creating superioir value proposition in achieving efficiency in an organisation.
- To provide students with knowledge and skills of product/service, process, innovation, and green industry which are necessary for making credible decisions.
- To cultivate cosially responsible and ethical decision making in various aspects of operations management that will affect shareholders, management, employees, customers, the community and the environment.
The Bachelor of Management (Operations Management) is recognised by the Chartered Institue of Logistics and Transport Malaysia (CILTM).
- Logictics Planner
- Production Planner
- Inventory Planner
- Supply Chain Executive
- Logistics Executive
- Import & Export Executive
- Hits: 3827