APPLY NOW EXCHANGE PROGRAMME SEMESTER 1 2021/2022 TO HANNAM UNIVERSITY, SOUTH KOREA
Dear USM Students,
Greetings from IMCC at USM!
For your information, HNU has introduced the Exchange Program Study Abroad starting from Fall 2021. Exchange Program Spring 2021 (Sep-Dec) is only available to undergraduates' students of USM.
First, all the participating students during Fall 2021 will be guaranteed the scholarship, 500,000 KRW each from Hannam University.
Second, on top of that USM students are also eligible to apply for a Government-funded scholarship, ASEAN International Mobility for Students (AIMS) programme. Students will be able to apply for a one-off scholarship of up to RM10,000.00.
Below is the eligibility to apply for the scholarship:
1. Malaysian Nationality
2. Students from the academic area of Management or Language or Arts only.
3. Registered as a full-time undergraduate student in USM
4. CGPA 3.0 and above
Hannam University also offers many activities for AIMS students. Therefore, the students who will come to HNU are going to enjoy their stay. For example, the AIMS program includes Korean lecture in English, a Seoul tour and field trip with Korean buddy. To improve students business mind, they are planning to visit many companies such as Hyundai.
Naming and Application Procedures
1. Check out the attached list of courses offered for exchange students and determined whether you would like to apply for the programme.
2. If you are interested in learning through an exchange program study abroad, please fill in the IMCC application form together with the credit transfer form. Please take note that endorsement from the School is compulsory. The deadline to submit the application is by 10 May 2021.
3. Once IMCC received the application from students, IMCC will proceed with the nomination process. If you are selected, HNU will then send their application form for students to fill out.
Please note that IMCC is continuously monitoring the situation around the globe concerning COVID-19. Currently, students are allowed entry to South Korea provided that they follow the procedures set by the Government. Students will be notified from time to time if there are changes in the university plans with relations to exchange programmes in the future.
- Hits: 2253